Monday, June 17, 2013

BACK TO MY WEDDING DAY

All right, Wedding party flowers done and starting on the Church and Reception decorations with an interruption for the Rehearsal. I got Back at it after that was finished but I was tired so I decided to come back early to finish in the morning. This was turning into a nightmare and the clock was against us. After finishing the Flowers I shaved, washed and did my hair with the blow dryer, (remember 1977) got dressed in my tux in the basement of the flower shop and off  we went to set up the reception. April 16th and it was 77 degrees and before I was finished with the reception and I was drenched. So, off we go to decorate the Church. The Church is decorated in a hurry but it looked nice! Oh yes, we cleared away a hundred Easter lilies that were everywhere around the church.
 Picture time and I had dried off for the most part. When myself and the Groomsmen sat down in front of the alter for a photo is when I noticed I was wearing 2 different color socks. My tux was too large and the legs dragged on the floor and were torn by the end of the night. Nightmare? No way it was my my Wedding day and I was married to my High School sweetheart. Happy life everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment