Tuesday, June 4, 2013

BRIDAL TOASTS

Best Man Wedding Toast to the Groom

Here is to my friend. Today I had the honor to stand beside him on this most important day, as he has so often stood by me in good times and bad.
I wish him and his lovely bride nothing but happiness, prosperity, and good health for as long as they shall live.

 Mix it up a little guys. Let your juices flow and take off with a natural spin that fits the Groom you are toasting. 

Maid of Honor Wedding Toast to Couple

It can be hard to share your best friend with someone else, but I have been thrilled to share (Bride) with (Groom.)
The love you show to each other is inspiring and beautiful and I look forward to seeing it continue to grow.
I am honored to be able to raise a toast to my wonderful best friend and her new husband.
To (Bride) and (Groom)!
 Try and hold back the tears of joy Ladies. And you too, be natural and improvise whenever possible. Some of the most memorable toasts are the ones that come from your heart. 

Tomorrow more toasts for parents and to the couple from both the Best Man and Maid of Honor! Happy day everyone.

www.sunglowflowers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment