Wednesday, June 5, 2013

FATHER OF THE BRIDE TOASTS

More Wedding Posts As Promised


Father Of The Bride Toast.
 I raise my glass to toast my daughter, (Bride's name). She's dreamed of this day since she was a young girl, and now her dream has come true, complete with her very own Prince Charming. (Bride & Groom), I wish you much love and happiness in your new life together.
Here is to my daughter and her new husband. Raise your glasses and remember this truth, her lucky man and I have each gained something this fine and blessed day. He gains a wife and a companion for life, while I gain a whole new stack of bills to pay.

Famous Wedding Toasts
"Grow old with me!
The best is yet to be,
The last of life,
For which, the first is made."
--Robert Browning
"But here's the joy: my friend and I are one...
Then she loves but me alone!
"
-- William Shakespeare
These are just suggestions, remember get creative and unique for the moment. Craft your toast filled with emotions. Bring out some tears and end with a laugh.
Happy toasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment